Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sweet Corn Soup

Yesterday, we had a spectacular soup for dinner.  I was recently introduced to Naturally Ella which has quickly become my new most read blog. My sweet friend Laura mentioned she had seen a corn soup posted, and I automatically knew it was going into the meal plan for this week (especially because corn and squash are a great deal). I followed this vegetable broth recipe and prepped it ahead of time. It turned out wonderfully, and I am looking forward to it become a staple in our household! Sadly, my precious husband wasn't at home for me to take pictures (iphone takes the best), so just check out this blog post. I did not use the diced pepper. I made cinnamon oat muffins to go with it! Joel and I both enjoyed the soup. It's definitely a keeper.







No comments:

Post a Comment